IN THIS COURSE
All you need to know about Credit Risk Management
English - Arabic
Beginner to Advance
Completion Certificate Accredit from the New York Institute.
Downloadable resources and templates (excel, others)
With Real Case Scenarios
By purchasing this course will be part of Risk Management Group
This Group includes Top Leaders in the Market!
Expert Risk Management Course
Contain 4 Modules
- Fundamental risk management
- Credit Risk Management
- Operation risk management
- Market risk management
in this Course, we will cover
Credit Risk Management
Credit Risk Management is the practice of mitigating losses by understanding the adequacy of a bank's capital and loan loss reserves at any given time. This process has long been a challenge for financial institutions.
Credit risk is defined as the potential for a bank borrower or counterparty to fail to meet its obligations in accordance with agreed terms. Credit risk management aims to maximize a bank's risk-adjusted rate of return by maintaining credit risk exposure within acceptable parameters.
- Identify the key risk management functions
- Distinguishing credit risk from market risk
- Identify the key processes required to manage portfolio risk
- Identify the Inputs to Credit Models and Credit risk assessment framework
- Describe the key characteristics of reporting credit risk
- Describe the requirements for effective credit risk reports
- Identify the key concepts of managing concentration risk
- Identify the key concepts of Loan policy and credit risk
- Identify the key Inputs to Credit Model
- The Risks of Credit Products