IN THIS COURSE
All you need to know about Financial Analysis and Management
English - Arabic
Beginner to Advance
Completion Certificate Accredit from the New York Institute.
Downloadable Resource and templates (excel, others)
By purchasing this course will be part of Financial Analysis and Management Group
This Group includes Top Leaders in the Market!
I'm Dr. Fabienne Saade
Ph.D. holder in Business Administration – Financial Economics with a Professional Masters in Business computing.
University Instructor in the Finance and Economics fields. Head of Finance Department at the Lebanese University.
Starting with a general overview, we will go into more detail on several concepts such as balance sheet, income statement, cash flow statement, and techniques used in financial decision-making.
Managerial finance is concerned with assessing how financial techniques are being used at different levels of a company versus the financial techniques themselves. The prime objective of the course is to have a basic understanding of financial principles which go beyond just memorizing formulas, but to draw a comparison between the returns of a company and that of its peers, to prevent losses, and to improve financial techniques. Students will be able to better understand current events in Finance and will provide a solid framework for any subsequent courses they may take in Finance. They will determine the significance of data, figures, and numbers while introducing the concepts and tools used in effective financial decision-making and problem-solving. The tools will cover ratio analysis, funds, flow, forecasting, and budgeting.
يهتم التحليل المالي بتقييم كيفية استخدام التقنيات المالية على مستويات مختلفة من الشركة مقابل التقنيات المالية نفسها
- Access to the Course
+ 25 hours on-demand video
- Access to Financial Analysis and Management Group
- Real Cases Study
- downloadable Templets
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
What you’ll learn
- Perform financial forecasting, reporting, and operational metrics tracking
- Analyze financial data and create financial models for decision support
- Report on financial performance and prepare for regular leadership reviews
- Analyze past results, perform variance analysis, identify trends, and make recommendations for improvements
- Work closely with the accounting team to ensure accurate financial reporting
- Evaluate financial performance by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts
- Guide the cost analysis process by establishing and enforcing policies and procedures
- Provide analysis of trends and forecasts and recommend actions for optimization
- Recommend actions by analyzing and interpreting data and making comparative analyses; study proposed changes in methods and materials
- Identify and drive process improvements, including the creation of standard and ad-hoc reports, tools, and Excel dashboards
- + 25 Hours Recorded Video by Arabic Instructors
- PDF Material
- Real Case Scenarios
- Downloadable resources and templates (excel, others)
- Access for 560 Days of course
At the End of the course: You will get a Completion certificate Accredit from the New York Institute.